HR Best Practices Workshop
16th & 17th April 2018
Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur
Irrespective of the business and size of the organisation, its Human Resource Management function is essential to ensure the human capital employed contributes to the organisation. The evolution of Human Capital Management from people administration to workforce management creates a challenge for both HR practitioners and professionals. Concepts of talent management, rightsizing, workforce management, performance improvement, employee engagement and motivation, training & development and change management are the recent jargon and lingua-franca in HRM. The challenge is further accentuated for organisation that needs to bridge between legacy practices/policies.
This interactive workshop will delve into the best practices in HRM while comprehending the differences between HRM practices in the public and private sectors and tailoring the best strategies for the organisation in the midst ever changing business environment.
Take away with you skills and strategies on:
• Reorientation to the fundamentals of HR functions and activities
• Discover key differences between HRM practice in private and public sector
• Appreciate HRM trends that will challenge and augment current HRM practice
• Understand the expected role of HRM professionals and practitioners
• Generate and share perspectives on possible interventions in your organisation
Who should attend?
Directors, Heads, Senior Managers, Managers and Officers who are involved in:-
• Human Resources • Management Service • Human Capital Development
• Talent Management • Workforce Planning • Organisational Development
• Competency Development
• Performance Management & Disciplinary
• Succession Planning • HR Operations
• Change Management
From ministries, government agencies, central and state government, and government-linked companies